Sunday, July 5, 2009

Real Cities

So I'm excited to live in a real city. Got some big city perks even if there is no beach. Better shopping (though my living in such close proximity to so many outlet and regular malls not so good). Anyway excited b/c we have a broadway series. yeah!!!!! I get discounted tickets via work double yeah!!!!! Some of my favorites are coming this year triple yeah!!!! Grease, Rent and drumroll please the Color Purple quadruple yeah!!!!!!! I've always said I wanted to see it again. So I'm so going to do that. I may even have to request my golden weekend to be the weekend it's here just to make sure or I might go to a weekday eve performance (I can deal with one groggy day) So living in the city beautiful may not be all bad.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. These are the same reasons I love living in Houston. I could do without the heat though.

    ReplyDelete