Saturday, July 25, 2009

Girlfriends

So I'm reading this book (the one bright side of residency is that i've decided that if I'm spending 1/2 - 1 hr doing professional reading per night, then I read 1/2 hour for fun each night) Tales of the Yahweh Sisterhood. A fabulous read. I highly recommend it. Anyway it reminded me once again how much I love my girlfriends. I know a lot of women who claim not to have any female friends or not to trust other women. I don't get that and I consider myself blessed to have not had any horrible experiences that have caused me not to want to girlfriends. I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS!!!! (I have way more than my fair share) You all add so much to my life and I'm glad to know that you're a phone call, text or email away. I know that I probably don't tell you often enough or we might get on each other's cases about not talking often enough but......... Lori, Ruth, Hyacinth, Sarah, Leslie, Saphina, Allison, Danielle, Keva, Rae-Ann, Bridgette, Blair, Vanessa, Nadine, Ro, Nirojah, Nzuzi (I really hope I'm not forgetting anyone) thanks for being my girls!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome. I LOVE YOU TOO GIRLFRIEND!!! My life would not be as blessed if you were not in it.

    ReplyDelete