Thursday, July 23, 2009
My eyes
So shortly after moving here I realized that I had a major allergic reaction to my contacts. My eyes were red and uncomfortable like there was grit in them and apparently my cornea looks like it had sandpaper rubbed against it ouch* So I've been wearing glasses for almost a month now and my eyes are improving but not fast enough on their own. I've been remarkably compliant even with the eye ointment and I hate ointment in my eyes. It's funny though I have worn corrective lenses since the age of 5 and boy are these glasses bothering me. I suddenly remember the little things I hated abt glasses that they fog up, they get spotted when it rains, they slide down your nose. But I am also reminded that my biggest fear is going blind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sorry. I understand about contact problems. I had to wear glasses all through my pregnancy, and now there's so much dust in NM that I have to swap out contacts every couple of weeks.
ReplyDelete