So I don't know if I mentioned that I found this great discount bookstore 3 minutes from my apartment. Which probably bad news b/c I love books. Anyway they have new books for like 90% off the cover price!!!!! Any one of my side interests is emotive psychology (I should have become a psychologist) but anyway...I got this book the Personality Code and finally got to crack it out this evening. Now I've taken several personality tests or other things like that dealing w/ emotional intelligence etc. They're always so accurate and describe me very well. Anyway imagine my shock when my personality type comes up as the innovator. I as a general rule would not describe myself as creative. Give me your idea and I'll make it happen probably better than you ever could (j/k but seriously) and I'm very opinionated or idealistic and thus have lofty plans for how I'm going to solve whatever so I usually have projects going (speaking of projects my shoe project is complete and I love it) Anyway here's the description of my personality type and let me know if you think it describes me b/c I'm kinda unsure.
Energy derived from getting creative juices flowing. Adapt to change well have a vision for the future and the way it should be. Constantly thinking of new ways to look at and interpret things but see them through to the end. Arent afraid to challenge the status quo and lose motivation when things don't go your way. Strengths that you jump easily from one task to the next, make new ideas work, energized by creativity. Challenges include resisiting impulsivity, fighting boredom, and demonstrating sympathy. Apparently this is a personality type only possessed by 3% of the population.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Some of the things are you. I really don't know about adapting to change well.
ReplyDelete