Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Resident Brain

So I swear residency is eating my brain. This past 5 days I have manage to work myself in a tizzy over "losing" something very important. So Friday I lost my keys I mean. I could not find them. I looked all over my apt, i thought maybe I locked them in my car so I called to have my car unlocked. No keys 2.5 hrs and many tears later where were my keys? back pocket of my jeans. Now Monday I realize I can't find my Harriet Lane (pediatrician pocket Bible) still haven't found that one.
Tuesday I lost my pager. Where was it under the backseat of my car not sure how it got there.
So today I lost my cell phone. I had it in my hands as I left the work room. Got in my car worked out on my way back I heard my pager beeping that I missed a page. So I picked up and pager and my phone in case I needed to return it. well no such luck no phone. i go back to the gym, back to the work room, check with lost prevention no luck. I'm like really freaking out. Where is my phone on my back dashboard.

Like I said residency has eaten my brain.

1 comment:

  1. Did you pray and ask God to show you where the keys were at anytime doing the process? I usually pray, ask and look in places I am lead to look and you betcha - God comes through everytime. It usually doesn't take long before I find what I am looking for.

    ReplyDelete