Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Come on People

So just a quick couple of things in the past few days that have made me want to say Come on People. You'd have to read the book to fully get the meaning. But anyway.
I had a patient who's name was Beyonce. I'm a pediatrician so this is no coincidence. Parents not much older than the much talked about Beyonce. Come on People!!!!

I have a continuity patient who lives with her mom, dad, little brother that is 2 months younger and his little brother's mother. I'll let you all think about that one for a moment. But yes all 5 of them live under the same roof and both mothers are good friends come to the doc office together. this would be sad in and of itself but this is the second family like this I've heard of in our practice and per my attending it is rather common in our practice, though i'm not sure in the real world. needed some medical hx on dad but he's out of town. Can we say maybe soon the 5 will be 7. Come on people!!!!

3 comments: