Some random musings from the weekend....
1) SeaWorld has changed since my last visit when I was like 7. I know there should be some changes in the last oh....yrs. Anyway there are now rides. Their newest one Manta is awesome. It's like flying!!!!!! An inverted rollercoaster that you are then suspended in prone position so you see the whole park while you're flying around. It's like skydiving. It's also the only roller coaster I've been on where the first drop is not the worst. It was the scariest looking but the second one was crazy because it was blind and you were going backward and upside while laying down. Scary, but fun.
2) First trip to IKEA. That was an experience. I mean forget that it's a store it's like visiting a museum. I don't really like IKEA's furniture style though it may work for my modern themed room which will probably be my entertainment room or office (whenever I finally get to build my first dream house). But I love their closets. Esp the built in pant's hangers. Now they just need something similar for skirts....I also like their cooking and serving utensils, and home accessories. So I left with some bowls and oh some great sparkling cider. I'm going to have to go back to look for a bedroom lamp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IKEA. My goal in life is to live within 30 minutes of an IKEA... right now I'm 2 1/2 hours.
ReplyDelete