Thursday, September 24, 2009
Help my Babies Get a Dream Gameroom
So microsoft has teamed up with Children's Miracle Network to provide a Dream Game Room to 3 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Arnold Palmer Hospital is one of them. The top 3 hospitals win but it's based on people voting. You can vote 10 times a day up until midnight Oct 16. The website is http://xbox.childrensmiraclenetwork.org/ You have to register really quickly. It's super easy (state is Florida zip code 32806) and we pop right up as your hospital of choice. If we win my kids get a dream game room worth $10,000. Also in case helping the children isn't incentive enough. Each time you vote you get entered into a drawing to win an Xbox 360. So see everyone wins. Please please please please please please please vote. If you need me to I'll text you every day and remind you. We're currently 23rd but the only Florida hospital even close in the running. All of the peds residents are on this and I'm confident we have influence. So do your part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I voted!! And posted it on Facebook for ya!
ReplyDelete