Monday, November 2, 2009

Somedays you catch a break

So I really needed a good call night this past weekend why b/c today is 16/20 pf my days of work straight stretch. So I needed a non-tiring, non-crazy call night in the nursery this past Saturday. I got just that. Yeah!!!!! I got some sleep Double yeah!!!!! So I skipped out the hospital at 11:30 (though not early since the time fell back I was scheduled for a 31 hr call) Anyway it put me in a much better mood today which is good because am having a fabulous time on adolescent medicine. But last week I couldn't feel it b/c I was so exhausted. But I'm loving adolescent. Its definetally want I want to do for the rest of my life. I've had such a wide variety of patients (and coming into residency I was actually concerned abt the variety of patient's the teen clinic gets at my institution) Plus the attendings know I want to do adolescent so they're giving me some awesome opportunities. In other unrelated news I'm in the process of grant writing. ugh!!! But if this works out it will be huge. I'll have the opportunity to do something that I conceived 3 years ago. So keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment