Monday, November 2, 2009

So I've been going through this really good devotional book since about late Sept. It's entitled Trusting in the Names of God by Catherine Martin. It's really a 31 day study but since I haven't been doing it daily. It's taking me a little longer but I'm about 1/2 way through and I've gotta say it's a great book. If you're a church person you probably know that God has many different names in Hebrew that when translated into the English Bible all say God but in the original hebrew places that our Bible say God have many different names that have many different meanings. It's been amazing to see what these meanings are and reading the scriptures with this context. So if you're looking for a good devotional book. It's on my list. I've got a couple more after this one that look good. The next one I'm going to is. Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. I'll let you know how that one goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment