So in my continued weekends of Christmas, this weekend was the Chocolate Nutcracker. So I went with some coworkers and got the added suprise of a friend coming to visit me from Tampa. So it was a ladies night out. We went to dinner first then went to the production. I think I like the Tampa production better but this one was good. They particularly had some good mimers in Gospeland. However certain lands were too long in duration Gospeland being one of those. Also the person who was in charge of the transitions and readings was a little slow so it could have been better coordinated. However it was still quite festive. I think next year I might see the traditional Nutcracker because it's been about 5 years since I last saw it...So it might be that time. I think next year I'm also going to try and add the Rockette's to my Christmas performance list. At any rate I digress. This weekend also happens to be Florida Classic Weekend....GO RATTLERS!!!!!! We won pretty much as usual. It's bound to happen when you're the best. :) However we drove down Orange Ave back to the hospital where we'd left the rest of the cars. WOW!!!! I forgot what it was like to live in Tally and drive down Tennessee Street at homecoming. It was about the same. I have not laughed that hard in ages.
So I consider it a Christmas bonus. Just thinking abt it while I type puts a smile on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment