Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tis the Season

So Thanksgiving is officially in 2 weeks!!!!!! Sorta exciting sorta scary. I have my toughest months of the year next kinda running right through the holiday season. I'm in the PICU, then NICU, and then back on the floor for mid-Jan to mid-Feb. So it will be cold inside and out. Somehow I gotta do all my holiday shopping etc also. The idea makes me want to say Bah-Humbug. But aside from my birthday Christmas is my favorite holiday. I like to consider Oct 8 as the kickoff of the winter holiday season....(consider the crummy nature of Oct 8 is this poor foreshadowing)....I hope not. So to prevent me from turning into scrooge I have a weekend Christmas event planned for each weekend beginning this upcoming weekend. The Christmas music came out today. Grant writing to a Bajan Christmas fun fun....
We'll see if this lovely spirit holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment