Sunday, November 22, 2009
Delayed Gratification
So naturally I delay gratification pretty well. Anyway this last month I was on adolescent medicine. Basically I didn't write that much about my job b/c I loved it!!!!! It's always scary when you're about to embark on a rotation that you think you want to do. It could go really well or really, really, really bad. You could find out you really love it but are bad at it; you could find out you you're good at it and you hate it; you could find out you hate it and you're bad at it; or you could find out your good at it and love it. Fortunately for me I found out the latter. It is absolutely what I want to do for the rest of my life. I only got aggravated by 2 patients. I loved reading for it. I loved staying late. I loved all the possibility it presents. It was totally what I was meant to do for the rest of my life. In the interim there's this pesky little thing called 31 more mnths of residency. Ugh!!!! it sounds so bad when put that way, especially when faced with starting down the the PSCU starting tomorrow. I hate emergencies....it's going to be 2 months straight of emergencies first children then babies. Merry Christmas to Me!!!! Happy New Year too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment