Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On a Happier Note

So I was in a really crappy mood. I really wasn't feeling like going to continuity clinic today. One reason b/c I'm locum tenens this month (I have to see my patients in a different practice group this month) I really like my practice group and the other one....well just not as good. Also I've been getting lots of patients that aren't mine probably b/c my patients know I'm in Mon morning and Wed afternoons. So I had pretty healthy well kids today and they were cute but they weren't my people so one of my colleagues asked me if I wanted them to see my last patient. I was like no...b/c I hate passing off my responsibility. Well I pull the chart and who is it. One of my favorite patients. This was my first patient as a resident it was his 2 month check up and I've seen him for all his sick and well appointments ever since. His mom is great. She always brings a little notepad of questions and takes notes at the visit. I absolutely love taking care of this kid. It was a bright spot in my day. So I'm glad I didn't give away my last patient and that I had clinic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment