So most of you either have heard of or maybe even been longtime subscribers to the Gazette. Well since my university pursuits have ended (well for now at any rate).....We'll see what the future holds>>>> But I doubt that I will ever consider myself a college student again. But I figured new phase in life. New mode of communication. So I've decided to blog. I enjoy reading one of my good friend's blog and I figure it's a good way to share random thoughts that are maybe not call worthy with all of you. Plus I frequently forget things by the time I type a gazette. So we'll see. I'm sure my life is about to become crazier than it already is so we'll see how good a job I do of updating this.
So what's new? Well I have officially moved. Though I'm still commuting between Tampa and Orlando for the next 2 weeks. But my apartment is all set up and I love it. I secretly am a neat freak I just can't actually put my true desires into action because if it comes down to clean up and just about anything else in my schedule I'd rather do that other thing. But I love a neat and organized place. I love having things placed where I want them and I get just that when I move somewhere new. I also picked out a new color scheme for my decor warm earth tones w/ splashes of red.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to blogging! Can't wait to read about your life as a resident.
ReplyDeleteHi sis. Congratulations on completing med. school and obtaining a residency in Florida. I am grateful that God kept you closer to home, at least for now. I look forward to reading your blog. You are in my prayers as you move into your next phase of life. Take care and be safe.
ReplyDelete