Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vacay

So I'm finally on vacation!!!!! Yeah!!!!! I'm so over intern year at this point. Everyone says this happens so i guess i should just be happy that I was able to hold the I'm over it off for this long. As of tomorrow morning I'm 2/3 of the way through. This is scary b/c that means I'll loose my eternally useful excuse of 'but I'm the intern" with the sad puppy dog eyes (those of you who are younger siblings you know what look this is).

Anyway I'm having more of a staycation this time but in o-town that means that i'm busy. I'm doing the whole disney thing....I FINALLY GOT MY ANNUAL PASS AND BY THE END OF THIS WEEK I WILL HAVE RECOUPED MY INVESTMENT. Anyway so if any of you are planning on going to disney anytime in the next 12 months let me know I might come with. I already have plans to stop in the the flower and garden's festival probably in April. So today was EPCOT. I've always like epcot not as much as the magic kingdom but it appeals to the nerd in me. They've added a ton of stuff in the 10 years its been since I've last been there. Like this awesome skydiving simulation. I've gotta say it's very low stress doing disney knowing you can come back whenever you want. I always remember disney half excitement and half dread. Excitement b/c I'm a kid at heart (and apparently in appearance) so I love the magic and the characters and the cute rides and honestly nowhere does better artistry than disney. The dread b/c I remember getting to the park when it opens and staying til it closes getting stuck int he parking lot lines and being exhauseted b/c when you get in the care you suddenly realize you've been walking in the hot sun or the freezing cold for 13-14 hrs straight. Well the nice thing is come after the crowds arrive clamoring to get in leave when you get tired. No stress

No comments:

Post a Comment