Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Magic & Things
So I had a cool experience last week. So our hospital has made a partnership with the Homeless Coalition in our city as part of the Int the Zone project. This is an idea modeled after the Harlem Kids Zone (if you know nothing abt this then google it b/c you're missing out on some good stuff). Anyway I've been very involved with In the Zone projects (one of the reasons I became a pediatrician was to be able to do stuff like this). So there was a benefit last week to benefit the Coalition and the Magic were the frontline people...So guess who had dinner with the Magic!!!! Yep yours truly....plus a show the Blue Man group. it's such a shame I'm not that much of a basketball fan. It was a really nice evening though and more importantly children who don't have a home got some more support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment