Monday, October 25, 2010
Ooh La La
So I've been lamenting the idea of turning 30. I know it's approximately 2 years away ugh!!! It's LESS THAN 2 YEARS AWAY. Where did my youth go? I remember when I thought 30 was old. Silly child. So I recently got the idea that I should make 30 an awesome celebration of growth so that I'm looking forward to turing 30 b/c of the awesomeness of what I have planned. Afterall you can amass a weath of wisdom by 30 most importantly not to care 1 flip what other ppl think. So then it hit me....and this first part is not a stretch.....Go on a trip. I know novel that I would celebrate by travelling ( I mean do you really need an excuse to travel) So I'm going to France. Leading up to that this is little bit of a stretch....I'm going to learn conversational french. Cool I know. My French accent is horrific but I'm working on it b/c I've got Rosetta Stone like program. The 3rd part is 30 friends for my 30th. I think its gonna be smashing. I just now have to find a awesome itenerary and well learn french. Ooh La La .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

For my 30th we went to Montreal! I never appreciated French until then. We had a blast. :)
ReplyDeleteFor my 30th, I took a hot air balloon ride over Napa Valley. 'Twas nice and a bit of an adventure. I think I blogged about it.
ReplyDelete